Fully Customized Web Design
For Small businesses
Fully Customized Web DesignGrow your business with a fully customized website built from the ground up. This package comes with everything you'll need for your business to come across as a top dog in your industry. Tailor-made sites for your tailor-made business
Fully Customized Web Design With SEOWe build these sites around proven formulas and methods that attract quality visitors to your website. Including sales funnels, on and off-page Seo, Research your leading competitors and more. RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED!
What makes us better than the rest
New client dashboard to help you manage your sites easily
Take a look at how easy and intuitive it is for clients to edit content throughout their website. Instead of rehiring us to change content/images on your website, we’ve designed a dashboard to help save you money.
Trusted by over 100 businesses!
We value the trust that our clients have when they put their businesses in our hands. One of our core goals is to focus on creating lasting healthy relationships. We have your best interests in mind.
Online & phone support
Have an issue with your website?! We offer online and phone support. Simply fill out a complaint form in the dashboard area or schedule a phone call.
Fully-Managed Services available
Upon request, We will fully manage your website’s updates, backups, security checks and monitor your site regularly (additional fee).
Expert Web designers
With a combined 6 years of designing WordPress websites and marketing those websites online.
Trusted By Clients
While making website owners less stressed, more productive, and hopefully just a little happier. We’re honored and humbled by the great feedback we receive from our customers daily. We’re proud to measure our customer satisfaction rate at 98%, growing every day.
Frequently asked questions
It mostly depends on the needs of the website. If you’re choosing a Business in a box website it’s usually live within 72hrs. If you would like a fully customized site it can take anywhere from 3 – 10 weeks to complete, do to the amount of research expected. Every website is different! You’ll normally receive an accurate finish date after a Quote or consultation
We currently only accept payment through Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account, you can pay with any credit or debit card. We require half down or pay in increments. There’s an option to choose payment arrangements in our Consultation Form
Yes, we redesign old websites. However, the platform we build our sites on is WordPress. If you have a WordPress website (or don’t have wordpress and are comfortable with us making the switch). We’ll gladly redesign your website. We’ll simply need your login information to your current hosting and domain registry account.
Well…a website is never complete but to answer to your question is Yes! it’s yours for the taking. You can do whatever you please with your site once it’s complete
A domain is the name of your website (Ex: www.yourdomainname.com) usually a good place to purchase your domain name from is Namecheap they usually have affordable names priced anywhere from $3-$10 dollars
Hosting puts your “domain name” live across the internet. Hosting accounts are usually run by big internet companies. The better ones, in my opinion, is SiteGround they are the best hosting company I’ve come across thus far in terms of support, website downtime and security.
We create your website on a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for you to go in and make changes on your own. Once your design is complete, we provide videos and tutorials on how to change content and images and images to your website.
That’s fine! we also charge a small fee to go in and make changes to your website.
- Consultation- First we’ll have a detailed meeting or phone call about the overall strategy of the site. During this 30-45 min talk, we’ll cover what the goals are for the site, give an estimated finish date, discuss what’s included in the work we’re doing.
- 1st Investment- Next we’ll get started with the *strategic process of your website. Along with setting up your website’s domain, hosting, emails configurations, and autoresponder
- Document submissions- This is the stage where you’ll send in your documents (images, content, addresses, contacts, etc.) for the website.
- 2nd Investment- We’ll begin researching leading competitors in your industry. The goal is to focus on which keywords and back links they’re using on their website. We’ll aim to reverse engineer their strategies and techniques.
- Content Curation- We’ll get started writing out your content (depending on the plan you choose). Also start with the web design structure and Seo
- Present the structure & plan of your website- In this stage, we present your website’s structure and plans for the site. After your approval, we’ll start building your website.
- Final testing- After we’re finished the design we’ll run a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional and operating smoothly. You’ll have the opportunity to test the site as well.
- Final approval- Once we’re done testing the site its time for the final approval (or request for revisions) of the design.
- Final investment- After your approval, you’ll be required to make your final investment
- LAUNCH! Once we have your final approval, We launch! That marks the end of the process.
After the final investment is made you’ll be required to pay
- Hosting and domain registration fee once every year to keep your website live.
- Updates and fees! We charge a $7.00 monthly fee to keep your site updated.
You’ll be notified of all emails and sales through your email address on file.